Rise Of The Dark One
Character Creation Guidelines
- For ability scores:
- Roll 4d6 drop the lowest.
- Do this seven times and drop the lowest
- You may do this twice and take the best set.
- Don't even think about mixing and matching.
- If at the end of both set of rolls and your scores are really bad, come talk to me and I will make a judgment.
- All rolls must be made in front of me and one other person as a witness. If you all want, we can make a char. Day before I start… which could be fun and we can then hash out questions and stuff.
- All standard races in the book are eligible.
- I prefer no goofy stuff, but if you have an idea then run it by me and I will make a judgment.
- I will not count the favored class rule with races.
- All standard, new, and prestige classes are available.
- They must be in one of the books.
- Again if you have an idea of some sort run it by me and I will make a judgment.
- Whatever you plan is for your char., tell me. I will do my best to accomplish that. And if any class you are interested in and I am not familiar with it, clue me in so I am aware.
Feats and skills:
- All feats and skills (new and old) are available if they in the books.
- If you take a feat and I am not familiar, give me a heads up please.
- Every char. Will be allowed one bonus regional feat from the regional feat list. This is a gift from me to you. Just run which one you want by me first so in case it does not fit with the region. J
- Religion I my world are identical to the gods in the handbook.
- I chose to do this because they have the best breakdown for the gods and what they stand for.
- To be perfectly honest… I had a lot of problems trying to come up with my own list L
- Whether arcane or divine, it all works the same way as usual.
- If you die, then you will die.
- You may be raised by only a cleric or temple of your faith. (Kinda like A.J.'s).
- You must have fun… haha.
- If for any reason I am doing something wrong, tell me so I know.
- If you feel as though I am being unfair to you, tell me so I can fix it.
- All players must make attack and damage rolls in front of me or in plain sight.
- All players when leveled must roll hit points in front of me. Rolling 1 is a redo (am I not the nicest?).
- Please if you know something out of character, do not act on it in game.
- If you feel bored tell me please.
- Finally I am open to suggestions and anything that you want to do, so we can always pow wow it anytime.
(DM Note: This will also serve as the errata. Note the changes in names. Mostly Sharnath into Garnath.)